The Silver Spring Town Center, Inc. was selected as one of our Silver Spring community's nonprofit organizations to join the inaugural program of Discovery Communication's "Creating Change" program.
During the marathon probono event, 200 of the creative minds that support Discovery's networks and businesses year-round will lend their expertise to nonprofits, like SSTCi< in need of marketing, communications and creative services — Stay in touch on Discovery Blog, through @DiscoveryComm and the #ourimpact hashtag on Twitter.
Discovery will assist Silver Spring Town Center, Inc. in developing a state-of-the-art website to help promote our mission of developing community-based arts & entertainment program for the new Silver Spring Civic Building and Veterans Plaza.
For more information, email email@example.com
Discovery Impact: Creating Change Nonprofit Organizations
* Abilities Network
* Alice Ferguson Foundation
* Alliance for Workplace Excellence
* Anacostia Watershed Society
* Arcadia Center for Sustainable Food & Agriculture
* Bikes for the World
* Cheetah Conservation Fund
* Comfort for America’s Uniformed Services (CAUSE)
* Community Connections
* Docs In Progress
* Education Strengthens Families Public Charter School
* Family Services, Inc.
* The Friends of Patterson Park
* Great and Small Therapeutic Riding
* Hero Dogs, Inc.
* Housing Opportunities Community Partners, Inc.
* Icing Smiles, Inc.
* KEEN Greater DC (Kids Enjoy Exercise Now)
* KIPP DC
* Manna Food Center
* Mentoring to Manhood
* N Street Village
* National Center for Victims of Crime
* National Forest Foundation
* NewSchools Venture Fund
* Next Step (One Love Project)
* People Animals Love
* Pyramid Atlantic Art Center
* Rainbow Place
* Reading Partners
* Silver Spring Town Center, Inc.
* Street Law, Inc.
* Tara’s House Animal Rescue
* Us Helping Us, People Into Living, Inc.
* The Washington Animal Rescue League